This rich beef risotto is super easy to make, in fact, probably the easiest. It does require you to have already made a Beef Ragu (link to my beef ragu click here) or to have bought one you like.
The thing I love about risotto the most is that it all happens in one pan. Not lots of pots and pans to wash up, and it’s even served in the same pan 🤗. Anything that means there are less dished to do is really good with me 😃.
Beef Ragu Risotto
A beef risotto that will leave you wanting more, and more, and more.......
- one portion of sauce, about 400g,
- 280g of Arborio rice,
- 1.5 litres beef stock,
- nob of butter to finish the risotto
- Parmesan for grating.
- Add the meat sauce to a large, deep frying pan and heat through.
- Add the rice to the sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes until the rice has absorbed a little of the sauce.
- Add the hot stock a cup at a time, only adding the next one when the rice has absorbed the last.
- Continue to add the stock until the rice is tender, then add the butter and stir in (this will give it a lovely shine).
- Serve immediately and finish with a generous spoon of grated Parmesan.
Thanks for reading and leave me a comment below.